The website helps you to submit the photographs as well as follow a automated process wherein everything has been taken care of and one doesn’t need to follow up for anything.
For the convenience of all the process is explained underneath:
Part 1: Registration
- Register on the website. You will receive an activation mail or Log in if you already have an account. Press forgot password in case you don’t remember.
- Once your account is activated you need to complete your profile. Upload your profile image (File size must be less than 2 MB)
- After completing the Profile you can participate in the event.
Part 2: Submission of Photographs for Screening
- In the “Participate” Tab one has to upload low resolution first without watermark. Caption is compulsory. One can upload 5 images first and if one refers to someone gets a chance to upload 3 more images. The website accepts only photographs up to 2 MB per photograph.
- After hitting the submit button one is asked to review all the photographs before hitting final submission button. A pop up “Low Resolution Photographs successfully uploaded” will appear on the screen when all the low resolution photographs are uploaded.
- The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful submissions of the photographs
Part 3: Making the Payment for Selected Photographs
- After submission all the photographs go through a screening process which comprises the best of the best personalities of the globe in the field of art.
- Any participant’s whose photo/s are selected receives a selection e-mailer which states everything like which photographs are selected.
- The participant has to make a payment (per photograph) mentioned in the e-mailer.
- The Payment Receipt (Screen Shot) has to be uploaded by going to the “Payment” Tab.
- A pop up “Payment Receipt successfully uploaded” will appear on the screen when the payment receipt is successfully uploaded.
- The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful submissions of the payment receipt.
Part 4: Submitting High Resolution Photographs
- Once the payment is approved from the back end the participant has to submit the final high resolution of the selected photographs by going to the “Upload High Resolution Photographs” Tab. Please read the terms and conditions and e-mails properly before submitting the high resolution images. Please don’t put any water mark on the images.
- Once the high resolution photographs are uploaded a pop up “High Resolution Photographs successfully uploaded” will appear on the screen when all the high resolution photographs are uploaded.
- The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful submissions of the High Resolution Photographs.