The website helps you to submit the photographs as well as follow a automated process wherein everything has been taken care of and one doesn’t need to follow up for anything.
For the convenience of all the process is explained underneath:
Part 1: Registration
- Register on the website. You will receive an activation mail or Log in if you already have an account. Press forgot password in case you don’t remember.
- Once your account is activated you need to complete your profile. Upload your profile image (File size must be less than 2 MB)
- After completing the Profile you can participate in the event.
Part 2: Submission of Photographs for Screening
- In the “Participate” Tab one has to upload low resolution first without watermark. Caption is compulsory. One can upload 6 images first and if one refers to someone gets a chance to upload 1 more image. The website accepts only photographs up to 2 MB per photograph.
- Referrals If you refer someone and the person registers and uploads photographs, you will have the opportunity to upload additional 1 image per referral. You can refer maximum to 5 photographers. For Example If Ram submits 6 Photographs and refers to his 5 friends Shyam, Mohan, Raghu, Rahul & Parul. If Shyam and Raghu register and submit images for the exhibition then Ram will get opportunity to upload 2 Two more images (1 additional image per person) i.e. Ram can now upload 2 more images. In total, he can upload in total 8 images. If all 5 of the referrals register and submit images for the exhibition then Ram can upload 5 more images i.e. in total he can upload 11 photographs in total.Just copy the URL and share it with your friend along with their email. Please note that the website can only accept photographs up to 2 MB in size per image.
- After hitting the submit button one is asked to review all the photographs before hitting final submission button. A pop up “Low Resolution Photographs successfully uploaded” will appear on the screen when all the low resolution photographs are uploaded.
- The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful submissions of the photographs
Part 3: Emails for Selected Photographs
- After submission all the photographs go through a screening process by a jury which comprises the best of the best personalities of the globe in the field of art.
- Any participant’s whose photo/s are selected receives a selection e-mailer which states everything like which photograph or photographs are selected.
Part 4: Making the Payment for Selected Photographs
- Once a participant receives a Selection E mailer, the Payment Tab is activated. The participant has to make the as per the email and within the last date.
- Click the payment button and upload the screen shot of the payment.
- A pop up “Payment Received successfully” will appear on the screen when the payment is successful. The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful payment once the payment is approved by the admin.
Part 4: Submitting High Resolution Photographs
- Once the payment is processed, the participant has to submit the final high resolution of the selected photographs by going to the “Upload High Resolution Photographs” Tab. Please read the terms and conditions and e-mails properly before submitting the high resolution images. Please don’t put any water mark on the images.
- Once the high resolution photographs are uploaded a pop up “High Resolution Photographs successfully uploaded” will appear on the screen when all the high resolution photographs are uploaded.
- The participant also receives an e-mail for the successful submissions of the High Resolution Photographs.