JPC 10th Annual Photo Exhibition
Terms & Conditions/Rules and Regulations
Theme: Anything & Everything be it by a DSLR, Point & Shoot or Mobile
OPEN for ALL Photographers across the globe. Be a Hobbyist, Amateur or Professional.
The exhibition would be held from 22nd-25th Dec’2022 at Jawahar Kala Kendra, Jaipur.
Certificate, Medal, Cotton Bag, Exhibition Catalogue (Look Book with the individual photograph of the photographer along with his/her exhibited photograph) would be given to all the Final Participating Photographers in the exhibition.
A Participant can submit 5 photographs to Max. If you refer someone you can submit 3 additional photographs i.e. Total of 8 Photographs.
- All forms along with Photographs to be submitted by 14th Nov’2022
- Participate, upload the photographs.
- Size 2 MB per Photograph, JPEG,JPG Format Only
- The form will not accept the files larger than 2 MB.
- Caption each photograph in the area above the photograph.
- Please note only following tools are allowed in post-processing: Brightness, Contrast, Saturation, Cropping, Sharpness, Exposure, Dodging and Burning only.
- No Watermarks of any kind on the photograph.
- The copyright of the Photo belongs to the Photographer and the photographs would be used for display & promotions purposes.
- The submitted photographs would go through the screening by a panel of judges and the Top 175 Photographs would be displayed in the exhibition that would be held at Jawahar Kala Kendra in Jaipur.
- All selected participants would be informed. Cost of Printing & Framing to be borne by the participant himself/herself. Max size of the photograph would be 12”x 18”.
- Printing & Pasting of the Photographs would be done by Jaipur Photographers’ Club at Jaipur.
- The contribution of Printing & Framing would have to be deposited by the selected participants. The details of the contribution amount would be communicated to the selected participants individually through the mail. The photographs would be handed over to the participants on the last day of the exhibition. The venue of the same would also be informed to the participant along with the selection mailer. The photographs would be handed over to the participants post the exhibition. Last year the contribution was Rs.1500.00 per Photograph.
- Participants would be required to submit the high-resolution copies (in JPEG Format of 12”X 18” with 300 dpi, if required RAW/In-Camera Image can also be asked) of the selected photographs after depositing the Contribution.
- Please take care of the following point before submitting the photographs for screening.
- Please try not to submit photographs clicked during any workshop.
- Try to submit your new work/unpublished photographs. This will add value to your portfolio only.
- The decision of Jaipur Photographers’ Club would be final and binding.For Queries & Supporting the event please write to firstname.lastname@example.org